miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

CARTA DE UN JÍBARO EN INGLÉS





Estimated Senators Johnston and McClure:

Maybe you don't remind of me, but I decided to write to you of new. I am Sunday Fountains. Makes a little time I commanded you one card signaling that one of you-Senator Johnston - recommended to Mr. Romero to fetch awaythe Spanish, like official idiom of the statehood proposal for the plebiscite.You not know it, but you put them to sweat the fat drop. This affair is a fried plantain. They know that if they not support the Spanish, they will go to be eaten by one horse! When the plebiscite comes they will fall in the page of Cheo-like they say here-they will be taken away by Pateco.  Said to be of pass, to these heights I don't know in what has stopped.





Sincerely,Sunday Fountains




XX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tus comentarios. Visita todos nuestros Blogs y nuestra estacion Radio Don Toño...